As stated earlier in my first History of Xen – Architecture post, I am on the active trail of the history of Xen and will continue to publish documents and information to help give the community a complete history of the project from idea to development to open source solution. I have two more interesting documents from the University of Cambridge that were created before the Xen and the Art of Virtualization paper was published. Enjoy.
- Will you give Xen a ride … or will Xen give you a ride?
- Time to Register for Xen Project User Summit on Sept 15, 2014
- Customers Call the Shots — Verizon Cloud Adds Business Value with Quality of Service
- 2 weeks to Xen Project Developer Summit – Chicago 18-19, IL, USA
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced