As stated earlier in my first History of Xen – Architecture post, I am on the active trail of the history of Xen and will continue to publish documents and information to help give the community a complete history of the project from idea to development to open source solution. I have two more interesting documents from the University of Cambridge that were created before the Xen and the Art of Virtualization paper was published. Enjoy.
- Bringing Xen on the Chromebook and the Arndale Board: the journey so far
- Xen 4.3.0-RC2 Available and Xen TestDay Tomorrow
- Transition from xen.org to xenproject.org
- Welcome Home: Xen moves to a new home built by CloudAccess.net
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote
- Why Use Xen?
- Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- Leveraging CentOS and Xen for the GoDaddy private cloud
- Xen 4.1.5 & 4.2.2, Xen Document and Xen 4.3 Test Days
- Xen 4.3 update: Code Freeze started
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote – blog.xen.org on Security disclosure process discussion update
- 猜猜哪一种虚拟化技术能在未来的云计算中取得领先位置？ - Cloud - 开发者问答 on The Paravirtualization Spectrum, part 1: The Ends of the Spectrum
- GizmoChicken on Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- mishael on Xen Orchestra: a Web interface for XCP
- Linux 3.0 Will Have Full Xen Support | JetLib News on Xen celebrates full Dom0 and DomU support in Linux 3.0