Attention, Attention, Attention. The Xen Summit Program Committee for the Boston event in June (23 – 24) is busy reviewing submitted topics and is waiting for your proposal. We are actively putting together the agenda and would like nothing more than to have you as a speaker. This is your chance to promote yourself and your work to the Xen.org community. To assist us, we are asking all interested speakers to submit their topics early this year so we can create the best possible event without having any last minute submissions which may get missed as many Xen Program Committee members will be taking vacation early this summer. Please submit your topics to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will ensure the Program Committee receives it for a timely review.
- Xen 4.3.0-RC2 Available and Xen TestDay Tomorrow
- Transition from xen.org to xenproject.org
- Welcome Home: Xen moves to a new home built by CloudAccess.net
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote
- Why Use Xen?
- Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- Leveraging CentOS and Xen for the GoDaddy private cloud
- Xen 4.1.5 & 4.2.2, Xen Document and Xen 4.3 Test Days
- Xen 4.3 update: Code Freeze started
- Upcoming Changes to the Xen Websites
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote – blog.xen.org on Security disclosure process discussion update
- 猜猜哪一种虚拟化技术能在未来的云计算中取得领先位置？ - Cloud - 开发者问答 on The Paravirtualization Spectrum, part 1: The Ends of the Spectrum
- GizmoChicken on Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- mishael on Xen Orchestra: a Web interface for XCP
- Linux 3.0 Will Have Full Xen Support | JetLib News on Xen celebrates full Dom0 and DomU support in Linux 3.0