I often receive email from people asking questions that typically end up being sent to xen-users for a quick response. I wanted to remind people that we have a great search utility at http://xen.markmail.org that will search every xen mailing list email sent since the mailing lists were started. Their are currently 117,600 messages in the tool for searching and the user interface is very impressive. If you haven’t tried this tool, be sure to check it out.
- Xen 4.3.0-RC2 Available and Xen TestDay Tomorrow
- Transition from xen.org to xenproject.org
- Welcome Home: Xen moves to a new home built by CloudAccess.net
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote
- Why Use Xen?
- Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- Leveraging CentOS and Xen for the GoDaddy private cloud
- Xen 4.1.5 & 4.2.2, Xen Document and Xen 4.3 Test Days
- Xen 4.3 update: Code Freeze started
- Upcoming Changes to the Xen Websites
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote – blog.xen.org on Security disclosure process discussion update
- 猜猜哪一种虚拟化技术能在未来的云计算中取得领先位置？ - Cloud - 开发者问答 on The Paravirtualization Spectrum, part 1: The Ends of the Spectrum
- GizmoChicken on Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- mishael on Xen Orchestra: a Web interface for XCP
- Linux 3.0 Will Have Full Xen Support | JetLib News on Xen celebrates full Dom0 and DomU support in Linux 3.0