Prentice Hall has released a sample chapter from the book Running Xen: A Hands-On Guide to the Art of Virtualization at http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1187966. Some of the book’s authors will be leading the Xen workshop at USENIX Technical Conference in Boston and possibly presenting at Xen Summit. If you are looking for a good book on the Xen hypervisor, I suggest taking a look at Running Xen.
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced
- How fast is Xen on ARM, really?
- Welcoming Cavium as latest Xen Project Advisory Board member
- June 2014 Brings Bumper Crop of Xen Project Talks to the US
- Welcoming Rackspace as Xen Project Advisory Board member