The first meeting of the Xen API Community Project has been completed and meeting minutes are available in the Xen Wiki at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenApi#preview. A follow-up meeting will be scheduled for later this month or early June to discuss the existing Xen API specifications with an emphasis on comparing them to the Citrix XenServer API definitions available at http://community.citrix.com/display/cdn/XenServer%20SDK. Anyone interested in assisting in this project is encouraged to review the API specifications in preparation for the next meeting.
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced
- How fast is Xen on ARM, really?
- Welcoming Cavium as latest Xen Project Advisory Board member
- June 2014 Brings Bumper Crop of Xen Project Talks to the US
- Welcoming Rackspace as Xen Project Advisory Board member