Quick update for those of you following the Xen API Community project – I am close to having a Xen developer from Citrix confirmed for our next meeting to answer questions about the API specifications. Since Xen Summit is coming up, I am planning on having this 2nd project meeting the last week of June or first week of July. I will update the Blog as well as the Xen API Project page on the Wiki: http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenApi with the meeting information.
- Welcome Home: Xen moves to a new home built by CloudAccess.net
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote
- Why Use Xen?
- Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- Leveraging CentOS and Xen for the GoDaddy private cloud
- Xen 4.1.5 & 4.2.2, Xen Document and Xen 4.3 Test Days
- Xen 4.3 update: Code Freeze started
- Upcoming Changes to the Xen Websites
- Xen is now a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project
- Impressions of the CentOS Dojo Antwerp 2013
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote – blog.xen.org on Security disclosure process discussion update
- 猜猜哪一种虚拟化技术能在未来的云计算中取得领先位置？ - Cloud - 开发者问答 on The Paravirtualization Spectrum, part 1: The Ends of the Spectrum
- GizmoChicken on Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- mishael on Xen Orchestra: a Web interface for XCP
- Linux 3.0 Will Have Full Xen Support | JetLib News on Xen celebrates full Dom0 and DomU support in Linux 3.0