The recent publication of the new Xen.org Trademark Policy has introduced the need for a Faithful Implementation Test (FIT) for people looking to receive the rights to use the Xen Trademark with their solution. I have created a short online survey to get community feedback on what should be in the FIT. Please take a few minutes and respond to this survey so the Xen Advisory Board can get a good feeling for how the community thinks about this important issue.
- OPW: The Xen Project Developer Summit
- Will you give Xen a ride … or will Xen give you a ride?
- Time to Register for Xen Project User Summit on Sept 15, 2014
- Customers Call the Shots — Verizon Cloud Adds Business Value with Quality of Service
- 2 weeks to Xen Project Developer Summit – Chicago 18-19, IL, USA
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions