The recent publication of the new Xen.org Trademark Policy has introduced the need for a Faithful Implementation Test (FIT) for people looking to receive the rights to use the Xen Trademark with their solution. I have created a short online survey to get community feedback on what should be in the FIT. Please take a few minutes and respond to this survey so the Xen Advisory Board can get a good feeling for how the community thinks about this important issue.
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced
- How fast is Xen on ARM, really?
- Welcoming Cavium as latest Xen Project Advisory Board member
- June 2014 Brings Bumper Crop of Xen Project Talks to the US
- Welcoming Rackspace as Xen Project Advisory Board member