Xen Community – if there is anyone out there with php experience (I imagine there are lots) and has some time to volunteer for Xen.org than I could use your help. I am working on the implementation of the new Solution Search Tool for Xen.org which is based on phpMyDirectory and need some help in getting the look & feel of the tool to match the current Xen.org look. I would imagine this to be somewhere between 2 to 10 hours total work so if you have the time and knowledge, please let me know.
- Welcome Home: Xen moves to a new home built by CloudAccess.net
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote
- Why Use Xen?
- Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- Leveraging CentOS and Xen for the GoDaddy private cloud
- Xen 4.1.5 & 4.2.2, Xen Document and Xen 4.3 Test Days
- Xen 4.3 update: Code Freeze started
- Upcoming Changes to the Xen Websites
- Xen is now a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project
- Impressions of the CentOS Dojo Antwerp 2013
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote – blog.xen.org on Security disclosure process discussion update
- 猜猜哪一种虚拟化技术能在未来的云计算中取得领先位置？ - Cloud - 开发者问答 on The Paravirtualization Spectrum, part 1: The Ends of the Spectrum
- GizmoChicken on Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- mishael on Xen Orchestra: a Web interface for XCP
- Linux 3.0 Will Have Full Xen Support | JetLib News on Xen celebrates full Dom0 and DomU support in Linux 3.0