Xen Community – if there is anyone out there with php experience (I imagine there are lots) and has some time to volunteer for Xen.org than I could use your help. I am working on the implementation of the new Solution Search Tool for Xen.org which is based on phpMyDirectory and need some help in getting the look & feel of the tool to match the current Xen.org look. I would imagine this to be somewhere between 2 to 10 hours total work so if you have the time and knowledge, please let me know.
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced
- How fast is Xen on ARM, really?
- Welcoming Cavium as latest Xen Project Advisory Board member
- June 2014 Brings Bumper Crop of Xen Project Talks to the US
- Welcoming Rackspace as Xen Project Advisory Board member