The USENIX Annual Tech Conference 2009 is scheduled for June 14-19, 2009 in San Diego, CA. Both Wenjin Hu and Zach Shepard from Clarkson University who ran the Xen Hypervisor tutorials at LISA 2008 will be running the Virtualization Tutorials at this event with a focus on open source Xen. I encourage everyone interested in learning more about open source Xen in a hands on training environment to attend.
- OPW: The Xen Project Developer Summit
- Will you give Xen a ride … or will Xen give you a ride?
- Time to Register for Xen Project User Summit on Sept 15, 2014
- Customers Call the Shots — Verizon Cloud Adds Business Value with Quality of Service
- 2 weeks to Xen Project Developer Summit – Chicago 18-19, IL, USA
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions