The USENIX Annual Tech Conference 2009 is scheduled for June 14-19, 2009 in San Diego, CA. Both Wenjin Hu and Zach Shepard from Clarkson University who ran the Xen Hypervisor tutorials at LISA 2008 will be running the Virtualization Tutorials at this event with a focus on open source Xen. I encourage everyone interested in learning more about open source Xen in a hands on training environment to attend.
- Welcome Home: Xen moves to a new home built by CloudAccess.net
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote
- Why Use Xen?
- Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- Leveraging CentOS and Xen for the GoDaddy private cloud
- Xen 4.1.5 & 4.2.2, Xen Document and Xen 4.3 Test Days
- Xen 4.3 update: Code Freeze started
- Upcoming Changes to the Xen Websites
- Xen is now a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project
- Impressions of the CentOS Dojo Antwerp 2013
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote – blog.xen.org on Security disclosure process discussion update
- 猜猜哪一种虚拟化技术能在未来的云计算中取得领先位置？ - Cloud - 开发者问答 on The Paravirtualization Spectrum, part 1: The Ends of the Spectrum
- GizmoChicken on Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- mishael on Xen Orchestra: a Web interface for XCP
- Linux 3.0 Will Have Full Xen Support | JetLib News on Xen celebrates full Dom0 and DomU support in Linux 3.0