I finished reading a great blog post from Michael Dehann at http://michaeldehaan.net/2009/05/17/oss-pitfalls/ about open source communities and some common misconceptions. Well worth the few minutes to read and think about when considering how Xen.org works and how you can contribute. Feedback on what Xen.org can do to better support the community is always welcome!
- OPW: The Xen Project Developer Summit
- Will you give Xen a ride … or will Xen give you a ride?
- Time to Register for Xen Project User Summit on Sept 15, 2014
- Customers Call the Shots — Verizon Cloud Adds Business Value with Quality of Service
- 2 weeks to Xen Project Developer Summit – Chicago 18-19, IL, USA
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions