I finished reading a great blog post from Michael Dehann at http://michaeldehaan.net/2009/05/17/oss-pitfalls/ about open source communities and some common misconceptions. Well worth the few minutes to read and think about when considering how Xen.org works and how you can contribute. Feedback on what Xen.org can do to better support the community is always welcome!
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced
- How fast is Xen on ARM, really?
- Welcoming Cavium as latest Xen Project Advisory Board member
- June 2014 Brings Bumper Crop of Xen Project Talks to the US
- Welcoming Rackspace as Xen Project Advisory Board member