While in China at Xen Summit Asia last year, I was asked by several people why the Xen.org community doesn’t have a mascot like other open source projects. I discussed this idea with several people and even have some ideas for a mascot; however, I would like to see if the community is interested in “adopting” a mascot. Please let me know your thoughts in the short survey below and if you like, add some more information in the comments section. Thanks.
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced
- How fast is Xen on ARM, really?
- Welcoming Cavium as latest Xen Project Advisory Board member
- June 2014 Brings Bumper Crop of Xen Project Talks to the US
- Welcoming Rackspace as Xen Project Advisory Board member