I am planning to schedule a monthly XCP meeting for the community and am struggling with when to host the call. As we are a global community, there is no single optimal time to host the meeting. In an effort to support the most likely attendees, please send me your time zone if you plan to participate in these calls. I will track the most common time zones in an effort to maximize attendance. All meetings will have notes taken which will be posted on the Xen.org wiki for those of you unable to participate.
- Will you give Xen a ride … or will Xen give you a ride?
- Time to Register for Xen Project User Summit on Sept 15, 2014
- Customers Call the Shots — Verizon Cloud Adds Business Value with Quality of Service
- 2 weeks to Xen Project Developer Summit – Chicago 18-19, IL, USA
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced