Only two more days to participate in the Xen.org Annual Community Survey – http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/299966/Xen-org-2010-Community-Survey. I plan to stop the survey this Friday at Noon EST to begin calculating all the results and comparing them to last years survey. All final results will be published to the community early next week; however, I will not publish any names so feel free to express your opinions openly.
- Will you give Xen a ride … or will Xen give you a ride?
- Time to Register for Xen Project User Summit on Sept 15, 2014
- Customers Call the Shots — Verizon Cloud Adds Business Value with Quality of Service
- 2 weeks to Xen Project Developer Summit – Chicago 18-19, IL, USA
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced