As I stated in a previous blog posting about the 2010 Annual Community Survey (http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2010/06/09/2010-xen-org-annual-community-survey-results/), here are the planned responses to the survey results:
- Wiki Organization & Links from xen.org/support to wiki : TASK COMPLETE (see http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2010/07/05/xen-org-wiki-update-project-complete/)
- Creation of “New To Xen Guide”: TASK COMPLETE (see http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2010/07/15/new-to-xen-guide-complete/)
- Improved developer promotion including more technical discussions on new changes: TASK COMPLETE (see new Weekly Developer Email Discussion Blog postings, request for comments posted & new posts from developers such as George Dunlap).
- Better promotion of Xen Changelog: OPEN ISSUE – still working on this
- Continue to reach out to new global areas for events (e.g. Xen Directions South America, possible Xen Summit Europe 2011): CONTINUOUS
Once again, thanks to the community members who took the time to respond to the survey and provide their feedback. If you have any future suggestions for the community, please feel free to contact me.