This Monday, I will be taking part in that time honoured tradition in the United States of being a juror in our legal system. More info to those of you not familiar with this occasional requirement. I have no idea if I will be selected for a case or am just there should they need more potential jurors, however I anticipate being out Monday and back to work on Tuesday. Of course, I am not aware of any significant multi-month trial cases in my area so I don’t anticipate spending the next few months in a courtroom.
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced
- How fast is Xen on ARM, really?
- Welcoming Cavium as latest Xen Project Advisory Board member
- June 2014 Brings Bumper Crop of Xen Project Talks to the US
- Welcoming Rackspace as Xen Project Advisory Board member