This Monday, I will be taking part in that time honoured tradition in the United States of being a juror in our legal system. More info to those of you not familiar with this occasional requirement. I have no idea if I will be selected for a case or am just there should they need more potential jurors, however I anticipate being out Monday and back to work on Tuesday. Of course, I am not aware of any significant multi-month trial cases in my area so I don’t anticipate spending the next few months in a courtroom.
- Bringing Xen on the Chromebook and the Arndale Board: the journey so far
- Xen 4.3.0-RC2 Available and Xen TestDay Tomorrow
- Transition from xen.org to xenproject.org
- Welcome Home: Xen moves to a new home built by CloudAccess.net
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote
- Why Use Xen?
- Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- Leveraging CentOS and Xen for the GoDaddy private cloud
- Xen 4.1.5 & 4.2.2, Xen Document and Xen 4.3 Test Days
- Xen 4.3 update: Code Freeze started
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote – blog.xen.org on Security disclosure process discussion update
- 猜猜哪一种虚拟化技术能在未来的云计算中取得领先位置？ - Cloud - 开发者问答 on The Paravirtualization Spectrum, part 1: The Ends of the Spectrum
- GizmoChicken on Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- mishael on Xen Orchestra: a Web interface for XCP
- Linux 3.0 Will Have Full Xen Support | JetLib News on Xen celebrates full Dom0 and DomU support in Linux 3.0