This Monday, I will be taking part in that time honoured tradition in the United States of being a juror in our legal system. More info to those of you not familiar with this occasional requirement. I have no idea if I will be selected for a case or am just there should they need more potential jurors, however I anticipate being out Monday and back to work on Tuesday. Of course, I am not aware of any significant multi-month trial cases in my area so I don’t anticipate spending the next few months in a courtroom.
- Xen & Docker: Made for Each Other!
- Save 50%: Learn About The Next Wave of Virtualization at Xen Project User Summit, Sept 15 in New York City
- Xen Project Maintenance Releases Available (Versions 4.4.1, 4.3.3, 4.2.5)
- OPW: The Xen Project Developer Summit
- Will you give Xen a ride … or will Xen give you a ride?
- Time to Register for Xen Project User Summit on Sept 15, 2014
- Customers Call the Shots — Verizon Cloud Adds Business Value with Quality of Service
- 2 weeks to Xen Project Developer Summit – Chicago 18-19, IL, USA
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org