As I noted earlier this week, I did my Jury Service on Monday only to be selected for a trial this Friday. I anticipate being out all day Friday for the trial so I will not be sending out a weekly newsletter; however I have been keeping track of the weekly emails and categorizing them at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenUpdate20100723. I don’t anticipate the trial taking more than 1 day so I should be back at work Monday morning.
- Will you give Xen a ride … or will Xen give you a ride?
- Time to Register for Xen Project User Summit on Sept 15, 2014
- Customers Call the Shots — Verizon Cloud Adds Business Value with Quality of Service
- 2 weeks to Xen Project Developer Summit – Chicago 18-19, IL, USA
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions
- Developer Summit Line-up Announced