From Rob Hoes in xen-api: This is a proposal to introduce functionality in XCP to reset the networking configuration of an XCP host to the state it would be in after a fresh install. This is useful in case you simply want to configure networking on a host from scratch, and helps to recover a host from a badly configured state. This also makes it possible to recover from situations in which a pool slave cannot contact the master anymore due to incorrect networking settings. The complete proposal is on the wiki: http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/Emergency_Network_Reset Any comments or feedback are appreciated!
- OPW: The Xen Project Developer Summit
- Will you give Xen a ride … or will Xen give you a ride?
- Time to Register for Xen Project User Summit on Sept 15, 2014
- Customers Call the Shots — Verizon Cloud Adds Business Value with Quality of Service
- 2 weeks to Xen Project Developer Summit – Chicago 18-19, IL, USA
- Mirage OS v2.0: The new features
- XCP Wiki Pages Have Been Migrated to Wiki.XenServer.org
- Mark Your Calendars! Great Xen Project Events Coming in August and September 2014
- The Docker exploit and the security of containers
- Release management: Risk, intuition, and freeze exceptions