Jeremy Fitzhardinge has recently pulled in a bunch of Oracle patches that make Linux now work quite well with Xorg/KMS/3D. So with the latest xen/stable-2.6.32.x you can now play OpenArena (Quake clone) under your Dom0 (and you could do theoretically that under DomU, but it hasn’t been tried). Under the PV-OPS kernel and with Xorg running under Xen you run 3D CAD software, games, and other graphic intensive applications.
For details, refer to http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenPVOPSDRM
- Bringing Xen on the Chromebook and the Arndale Board: the journey so far
- Xen 4.3.0-RC2 Available and Xen TestDay Tomorrow
- Transition from xen.org to xenproject.org
- Welcome Home: Xen moves to a new home built by CloudAccess.net
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote
- Why Use Xen?
- Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- Leveraging CentOS and Xen for the GoDaddy private cloud
- Xen 4.1.5 & 4.2.2, Xen Document and Xen 4.3 Test Days
- Xen 4.3 update: Code Freeze started
- Xen Project Governance Changes for Review and Vote – blog.xen.org on Security disclosure process discussion update
- 猜猜哪一种虚拟化技术能在未来的云计算中取得领先位置？ - Cloud - 开发者问答 on The Paravirtualization Spectrum, part 1: The Ends of the Spectrum
- GizmoChicken on Xen 4.3.0-RC1 is out!
- mishael on Xen Orchestra: a Web interface for XCP
- Linux 3.0 Will Have Full Xen Support | JetLib News on Xen celebrates full Dom0 and DomU support in Linux 3.0