On October 26th, the Xen Developers will facilitate the first Xen Document Day. This will be an all-day on-line IRC event with the aim to
- Improve user documentation
- Improve developer documentation, including the creation of man pages, etc.
- Improve important wiki pages: this means fixing important pages, retiring old ones, help identify what is and isn’t important
There is no hard start and end to the event, but volunteers in the UK will be on-line on Oct 26th from around 9:00 UTC+1 until around 18:00 UTC+1, and then volunteers from the US will take over. The event will be take place on freenode channel #xendocday
An intial work item lists and what we agreed on can be found on the Documentation Day Etherpad.
- Join us on IRC: freenode channel #xendocday
- Tell people what you intend to work on (to avoid doing something somebody else is already working on)
- Fix some documentation
- Help others
- And above all: have fun!
I am looking forward to the day and hopefully documentation days will become a regular Xen event. See you on IRC!