I wanted to remind vendors in the Xen community and individuals looking for jobs, that Xen.org has a Jobs in the community page. In the last three months, four positions were filled. If you are a vendor which is active in the Xen community and are looking to fill a position, follow the instructions on the jobs page. If you are looking for a job in the Xen community, check out the jobs page. Maybe there is a job for you.
- Security vulnerability disclosure process accepted
- So, How’s Xen on Mageia?
- Upcoming changes to Xen Project websites
- Reporting A Bug Against the Xen Hypervisor
- Call For Proposals Opens for Xen Project User Summit and Xen Project Developer Summit
- Five Chances to Hear About the Xen Project in the Next Two Weeks
- Event Report : Xen Hackathon 2013
- Bringing Xen on the Chromebook and the Arndale Board: the journey so far
- Xen 4.3.0-RC2 Available and Xen TestDay Tomorrow
- Transition from xen.org to xenproject.org
- Jarvas on Why Use Xen?
- Reporting A Bug Against the Xen Hypervisor | Hallow Demon on Reporting A Bug Against the Xen Hypervisor
- Гипервизор Xen сменил форму управления и перешел под крыло организации Linux Foundation | ManNix.ru on Xen is now a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project
- Upcoming changes to Xen Project websites – blog.xen.org on Transition from xen.org to xenproject.org
- Event Report : Xen Hackathon 2013 – blog.... on Event Report : Xen Hackathon 2013